From the Windows desktop
- Click the Start Menu
- Start typing "Add or Remove"
- Scroll down and click Add or Remove Programs
- Click Uninstall a Program under the Programs section
- Select App Explorer from the list of currently installed programs, then click Uninstall
- Do the same for "Host App Service" if it is listed.
- When asked if you would like to uninstall, select Yes
If this fails to uninstall App Explorer, please try using this uninstall utility:
- Download the safe and simple to use application
- Double click the application
- Accept the Uninstall option
Still having problems? Please Contact Us.